Sales Support Specialist DACH
Job Description Sales Support Specialist DACH
Check this fantastic role as an Sales Support Specialist DACH in which you will be part of an international team with different nationalities! You will be a Brand Ambassador for the DACH region, you are one of the main contacts for the regular Wholesale - , Consignment -, Franchise - and B2B customers. This means you will be in charge by supporting and selling the brand products to a strong portfolio of customers. You are responsible for providing an outstanding level of service in order to strengthen the relationship between the brand and its customers. A passionate brand builder is what we are looking for! You treat customers with a friendly attitude and try to resolve their problems or questions as efficiently as possible. You’ll be also responsible for monitoring each transaction within the consignment business model and maintain current inventory levels, ensuring quantities that appear in the system are accurate for planning of purchase, finance, promotions and marketing activities. Moreover, you support the sales team and advise them on various Sales Business Operation topics in order to maximize business opportunities.
Tasks and responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist DACH:
- Work cross functionally with Sales, IT, BICC, EDI team, merchandise planner and allocation teams
- Monitor and control item availability, changed lead times, deliveries, packing slips and invoices and inform all stakeholders accordingly in case of discrepancies
- Act as the key stakeholder for set up of new customers, customers on B2B and in onboarding customers to the consignment process
- Support and monitoring accuracy of the order entry at account level
- Monitor & control inventory and sales movements and undertaking the necessary corrective measures in case of discrepancies
- Monitor inventory statement is sent periodically to the consignee from finance department
- Control of proper EDI data exchange, first point of contact for EDI issues and owner of Master Data for customers in SAP
- Organize and perform together with sales physical stock investigations at consignment locations and address any problematic areas, highlighting discrepancies on stock level, merchandise damages and any other critical issues
- Monitor invoicing or Self-Billing and mark down activities in SAP
- Monitor and support occasional audit on reported inventory by the consignee
- Central role in yearly settlements and leakage numbers
- B2B customer service and support on order intake
- Order book management, support and follow up on sales appointments
In this role you will report directly to the Sales Business Operations Manager.
‘G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the the future of premium and purposeful denim with us. We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits. Because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do. We are not shy of a bit of rebellious spirit.
Job Criteria Sales Support Specialist DACH
- Bachelor’s degree/Master degree and a minimum of 1 or 2 years’ experience in similar customer service/sales support role
- Because of the vision of the company and to support the "diversity" of people we love to connect with internationals from abroad who are already living in The Netherlands!
- Customer and solution oriented
- Interest and enjoyment in working with people
- Polite and tactful personality
- It'is important that you have strong analytical qualities because you will be working with a lot of data and numbers
- Ability to plan, able to work under pressure
- IT skills
- Efficiency, organizational, administrative and communicational skills
- Apparel (denim)/fashion product knowledge is an advantage
- Industry: preferably Denim/Fashion or Luxury Goods; Beauty & Cosmetics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (fluently)
- Computer literate and comfortable using MS Word, Excel and Outlook