Sales Manager Key Accounts
Job Description Sales Manager Key Accounts
In this fantastic international orientated job opportunity, as a Sales Manager Key Accounts you get the ultimate chance to grow within an ambitious and growing company. You will be responsible for managing the Dutch and some International Key Accounts, maintaining long term relationships, maximizing sales opportunities and generating new business. If this seems like your next step and you are ready to develop yourself and the sales within your area, please read the following!
Tasks and responsibilities of the Sales Manager Key Accounts NL, UK & Ireland:
- As a Sales Manager Key Accounts you will be responsible for managing the business, maintaining a long term relationship with customers and maximising sales opportunities
- As well you will very actively approach prospects with the aim of optimizing and increasing the turnover targets
- They also expect that you monitor developments in the client market, activities of competitors and customer needs
- Together with your team of 2 Account Managers you will formulate and implement sales strategies to further develop new and existing markets
- You actively provide feedback and input on the collections to your management team
The position is based at HQ in the region of Amsterdam and will report to the Managing Director Benelux.
In this organisation you need to be distinctive, authentic and talented in your own way. They have mono stores, own operated & franchise, Shop in Shops and Wholesalepoints. Brand & Product Heritage is key and developing fashion in a midprice segment which is creative, suprising and open for everyone. Openness and transparency is appreciated and a down to earth mentality as well. Being a part of this Global Brand gives you extra content and joy in your career.
Job Criteria Sales Manager Key Accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- At least 5 years work experience in a successful (international) sales position within the fashion or lifestyle industry is a must!
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, all other languages such as German are a big plus
- Good knowledge and skills of MS Office
- We would love to meet people with the following skills; high personal impact, driven, resilience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent team working and developing abilities
- You are a strong listener and you possess outstanding social, communication and interpersonal skills & multicultural understanding
- You are able to understand what your client needs and deliver solutions that meet them, furthermore you are analytically strong, with organizational and planning skills