Key Account Manager Benelux & Scandinavia (Footwear)
Job Description Key Account Manager Benelux & Scandinavia (Footwear)
In this fantastic international orientated job opportunity, as a Key Account Manager you get the ultimate chance to grow within an ambitious and growing company. You will be responsible for managing international accounts in the region Benelux and Scandinavia, maintaining long term relationships, maximizing sales opportunities and generating new business. If this seems like your next step and you are ready to develop yourself and the sales within your area, please read the following!
Tasks and responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- As a Key Account Manager Benelux & Scandinavia, element of the men’s footwear team, you will be responsible for managing (international) accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with customers and maximising sales opportunities within them
- As well you will very actively approach prospects with the aim of optimizing and increasing the turnover targets
- They also expect that you monitor developments in the client market, activities of competitors and customer needs
- Together with the Sales Manager you will formulate and then implement sales strategies to further develop new and existing markets
- You actively travel and visit the clients you work with, be present in exhibitions, visit stores and other branch specific events and actively provide feedback and input on the collections
The position is based at HQ in the region of North Brabant (The Netherlands) and will report to the Sales Manager Benelux & Scandinavia.
Job Criteria Key Account Manager Benelux & Scandinavia (Footwear)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- At least 5 years work experience in a successful international sales position within the fashion footwear industry is a must!
- Excellent English communication skills, all other languages are a benefit
- Good knowledge and skills of MS Office
- We would love to meet people with the following skills; high personal impact, drive, resilience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent team working and developing abilities
- You are a strong listener and you possess outstanding social, communication and interpersonal skills & multicultural understanding
- You are able to understand what your client needs and deliver solutions that meet them, furthermore you are analytically strong, with organizational and planning skills
- This role includes frequently travelling (international)