International Sales Manager Footwear
Job Description International Sales Manager Footwear
In this fantastic opportunity as an International Sales Manager you get the ultimate chance to grow within this ambitious and growing company! You will be responsible for managing international accounts, maintaining long term relationships, maximizing sales opportunities and generating new business. Does this sounds like an interesting opportunity? Please read the following!
Main tasks and responsibilities of the International Sales Manager:
- You will approach potential relationships with the aim of optimizing and increasing the turnover targets
- Monitor developments in the client market, activities of competitors and customer needs
- Together with your manager you will formulate and then implement sales strategies to further develop new and existing markets (Global except Benelux, DACH and the USA)
- You actively travel and visit the clients you work with, be present at exhibitions, visit stores and other branche specific events
Position of the International Sales Manager within the company:
You will report directly to the Export Manager.
Job Criteria International Sales Manager Footwear
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar
- At least 5 years work experience in a successful international sales position within the Footwear industry
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, all other languages are a plus
- Good knowledge and skills of MS Office
- You have a Driving License B
- High personal impact, drive, resilience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent team working and developing abilities
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Outstanding social, communication and interpersonal skills & multicultural understanding
- Determine client needs and deliver custom mader solutions
- Strong analytically with organizational and planning skills
- You are willing to travel frequently, approx. 50% of your time (international)
- You live and breathe fashion and can tell us all about it!