International Business Development Manager FMCG (medior level)
Job Description International Business Development Manager FMCG (medior level)
Hey you, ambitious high potential!! Are you looking for an International role as a Business Development Manager? Do you want to use your excellent commercial skills (sales/buying) in an international FMCG environment? Are you a passionate and strong negotiator with a lot of courage, and do you want your results being rewarded? Please check the role below, this could be the perfect opportunity for your next step!
Tasks and responsibilities of the International Business Development Manager (mid level):
- You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers as well as identifying and acquiring new business on international level
- The job involves analysis of requests and offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms
- You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers
- You will collaborate with colleagues from the back-office/logistics team in order to successfully close and deliver the deals
Position of the International Business Development Manager within the organisation: You will report directly to the Division Manager.
Job Criteria International Business Development Manager FMCG (medior level)
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (in economics/business)
- Experience within the FMCG business is a must
- Fluent in Dutch, English, German or French
- 2-3 years' experience in active sales or commercial buying within the FMCG
- We become very enthusiastic about people with an commercial and entrepreneurial mindset (confident, charismatic, positive and proactive)
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks
- We get a big smile of a self-starter who's getting energy of working with targets
- You have good mathematical skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- You own a “B” category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel up to 30% (or more) of your work time
- You will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment!