Job Description Designer Accessories
We are looking for an accessories designer in Amsterdam. What makes it so great to work for this company? It is a challenging position in a dynamic company with an informal, open and down to earth mentality where people work with passion. An inspiring work environment in a company with short lines of communication where teamwork is key. You have a strong hands-on mentality, you fit well into a small team and you are a positive sparring partner. You enjoy working independently, but you’re also a team player who enjoys bringing a valuable contribution to your team. You have a creative vision, eye for detail and a solution-oriented mindset.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Designer:
- As an Accessories Designer you design creative collections within the brand parameters of our partners
- You set-up the collection and present it to the management, buying and sales teams
- You like to travel for inspiration and to collect trend information through trade fairs, shopping, trend books, etc.
- You are used to thinking out of the box and you know how to inspire your colleagues
- Of course you like to follow the latest trends and you have a good commercial eye with which you can translate the latest trends into commercial products
At this company they are aiming to facilitate fashion accessories that are sustainable and beautiful. They try to achieve that goal through hard work and determination. Striving to achieve such a feat is a challenging, adventurous and inspiring road to walk on. This journey brings them to the corners of our beautiful planet in search for the inspiration to design your attitude of mind. Overseeing every aspect of production, leaving their mark from beginning to end, they make sure their quality is assured until the products hit the shelves. Combining trends, cultures and designs both from the west and the east, the nicest products are presented to their clients.
Job Criteria Designer Accessories
- Innovative but commercial design level
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- A completed HBO fashion design degree
- Good insight with regard to quality and fit
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office package
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, initiative-oriented and flexible
- Independent, but team player
- An inspiring work environment in a company with short lines of communication, where you get the space to further develop yourself
- A suitable salary and good employment conditions