Denim Designer Men
For one of our Belgium clients we are looking for a Denim Designer who will manage the design and development process from concept sketching to final sampling in close collaboration with the Technical Designers and Sourcing partners
Tasks and responsibillities of the Denim Designer.
- You focus on trends in washing, fabric,and silhouette
- You work closely with the Product Managers, supporting them in building the collection
- You regularly visit the stores to better understand the customer environment and gain insight through observing the customers’ behaviour, preferences, needs and more.
- You have a college degree in Fashion Design or related field.
- You have at least 3 years of design experience.
- You have working knowledge of garment construction, textiles, current finishing techniques and processes.
- You have excellent English language skills and preferably a fluency in one more other language.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe Illustrator.
- You have an artistic hand and strong sense of color and style
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- You have a keen eye for detail and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- You have a strong team spirit and a positive, outgoing, highly energetic and motivational personality.
- You are willing to relocate to Brussels
Hours per week: